The Department was founded in July 2015.
The training programme at the Pre-courses Department includes the following courses:
1. Russian language (1,570 hours) to the level required for admission to TSU and other higher education institutions of the Russian Federation; and
2. Language of the specialty, in accordance with the selected training profile (470 hours):
- Humanities (History of Russia, Journalism)
- Natural sciences (Biology, Chemistry)
- Engineering sciences (Mathematics and Computer Science)
- Medical sciences.
The Department is preparing the following groups of students:
1. Graduates of Russian schools;
2. International residents from countries of the former Soviet Union; and
3. International residents.
1. Russian language (1,570 hours) - 106,400 rubles per year
2. Russian language + language of the specialty - 136,400 rubles per year
3. Test of Russian as a Foreign Language (TORFL-1) – 5,330 rubles
Documents required for admission are:
1. a copy of the passport; and
2. a copy of the education document (certificate or university degree, with an English translation).
The letter must be sent to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the letter you should provide the following information:
* city and country of birth;
* city and country of residence; and
* city and country where you will get a visa to Russia.
Dean - Elena Brel, PhD, Candidate of Psychology, Associate Professor
Deputy Dean - Darya Tarakanova, PhD, Candidate of Philology, Associate Professor
Specialist in Educational and Methodical Work - Nina Alekhina, PhD, Candidate of Philology, Associate Professor
Address: Office 201a, 3a Buyanovsky Alley, Tomsk 634050
Tel.: +7 (3822) 78-56-07
VK group https://vk.com/fdp_tsu