TSU invites international students to Summer School of Intensive Russian
Dates: August 21 - September 8, 2018.
Students of any directions and specialties with an average level of knowledge of Russian (A2 - B1) can apply for this program.
Location: Tomsk Target Group: Humanities and Natural Sciences students with all levels of proficiency in Russian. Language:
Food and Accommodation: University residence hall (3 pers. per room), coffee breaks
Course Fees: 50 000 rubles (tuition, airport transfer, cultural and social program, studying materials, coffee breaks, accommodation)
All participants are guaranteed accommodation in the newly built TSU dormitory. Transportation to Tomsk and back: covered by the students.
Compliance of the Course with the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS):
The Russian language: Speaking and Writing – 90 hours (4 ECTS); Russian Culture – 30 hours (1 ECTS).
The curriculum includes:
• Intensive speaking and writing,
• Advanced grammar topics,
• Advanced listening and pronunciation skills,
• Practical stylistics,
• Discussion of current sociopolitical and cultural issues,
• Introduction to Russian media and work with various types of media texts,
• Introduction to the culture and history of Siberia.
Application Deadline: June 09, 2018
Documents to be attached to the application form:
1. A brief CV in Russian indicating proficiency in Russian (attach a scanned copy of supporting documents, if any).
2. A completed application form (see the site of the Summer School on the Internet).
3. A copy of passport for an invitation
4. A completed TSU visa application form
The cultural program: sightseeing tours, museums, concerts of classical, Russian folk and popular music; museums of local lore, art, Slavic mythology as well as TSU museums; Siberian Botanical Garden (the oldest beyond the Urals); classical and puppet theatres, picnics, Extreme Park, and others.
With all the questions you can contact Elmira Sadykova, an employee of Tomsk State University, Department of Social Adaptation and Support of International Students
address: Tomsk State University Russia, Tomsk, Office 15, 3a Buyanovsky Alley, Tomsk 634050
+7 (3822) 785-606