1. Students from countries with a visa regime, who are crossing the state border of the Russian Federation to study at TSU must send the information about the time and date of arrival in Tomsk to the International Division by e-mail: email@example.com no later than two days before arrival.
2. Students who are crossing the state border of the Russian Federation to study at TSU must have a medical document (in Russian or English) proving the negative result of the COVID-19 PCR test obtained no earlier than 72 hours (3 days) before arriving at the border of the Russian Federation
(it is impossible to go through border control without it!).
3. If a student plans to check in to a dormitory/student residential complex, he/she should go through self-isolation until the PCR test result, which must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) from the moment of arrival in Tomsk.
In case of a negative result, a student is checked into a dormitory/student residential complex.
If a positive result is obtained, a student goes through self-isolation until a negative retest result is obtained.
4. The student may:
- go through self-isolation in the TSU isolation ward (22 A. Ivanova Street);
- go through self-isolation on his/her own (rented apartment, friends’ apartment, hostel, or hotel).
In case of self-isolation in the TSU isolation ward, the PCR test will be done at the expense of the university. In case of self-isolation on his/her own it will be done at the student's expense.
5. To check in to the dormitory or student residential complex, the student should submit to the head of the dormitory or student residential complex the following documents:
1) The rental agreement for residential premises, or a medical certificate from the TSU isolation ward or the owner of the apartment (with the prescribed information on the start and end date of self-isolation);
2) Medical certificate of the negative result of the COVID-19 PCR test (before crossing the border);
3) Medical certificate of the negative result of the COVID-19 PCR test (after crossing the border and obtained within 3 days);
4) Medical certificate of X-ray fluorography (obtained no later than 11 months);
5) Medical certificate of the absence of pediculosis and scabies (obtained no later than 3 days before check-in);
6) Certificate of TSU student status;
7) Passport, ID (+ copies of all completed pages);
8) Migration card (+ a copy of it).
You can check in to a dormitory/student residential complex only if you provide ALL documents listed above.
Specialists of the International Student Services Center will help you to get a medical certificate of X-ray fluorography and a medical certificate of the absence of pediculosis and scabies (room 15, residence hall “Parus”, 3a Buyanovsky lane, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any check-in questions, you may submit them to the International Division: +7 (3822) 785-606, email@example.com.
 “Obtained no earlier than 72 hours” means that the negative result should be valid on the date of your arrival. In general, such tests are valid for only 3 days.